Choreography, film, reiki, haiku, yoga, didgeridoo, archery, singing, gardening, and improvisation.
Along with her professional dance career, Carrie is the co-founder and director of P.E.A.C.E. Community Garden in Jersey City. The garden produces organic produce for the community food pantry and is a part of an emerging eco-village committed to urban permaculture, art, and composting.
Buglisi Dance Theatre 2013-2015
Kate Skarpetowska 2013 creation of “Zjawa”
Ryan McNamara’s Performa 2013 production of MEEM: A Story Ballet about the Internet
360 Dance 2012-2015
Lauri Stallings Gloatl in Livers Remix 2012
Principal Dancer, Martha Graham Dance Company; New York, NY — 2002- 2015
Lead roles in: Appalachian Spring, Night Journey, Lamentation, Deep Song, Clytemnestra, Steps in the Street lead, Snow on the Mesa, Deaths and Entrances, Tenant of the Street an Eve Gentry solo, Cave of the Heart, Every soul is a circus, Circe, Deaths and Entrances, and many more.
* Other artists and companies include:
* Annie B. Parsons
* Kanopy Dance with Steve Wasson & Corrine Soum of Theatre De L’ange Fou
* Andrea Haenggi AMDaT
* Pascal Rioult
* Martha Clarke
* Larry Kegwin
* Aszure Barton
* Lar Lubovitch
* Siti Company in collaboration with The Martha Graham Dance Co
* Nimbus Dance Works
* Deborah Zall Project
* Mare Nostrum Elements with Kevin Albert and Nicola Iervasi
* University of Cincinnati College-Conservatory of Music- BFA Dance 1997
* Satchidananda Integral Yoga Academy Yoga Certification 2009
* SUMAC summer workshop with Susan Marshall 2012
* Training: Ballet, Graham, Horton, and most recently Cunningham
* Ecoversity 2020 Permaculture Design Course Certification
South Carolina Governor's School for Arts and Humanities, Princeton Day School, The Pennington Studio, Integral Yoga of Princeton, Martha Graham School of Contemporary Dance Regisseur for the Martha Graham Center of Contemporary Dance reconstructing Martha Graham works for colleges and universities, Nimbus Dance Works Company Class, Wyoming Seminary Performing Arts Institute, St. Johnsbury Academy,
Iowa Sports(residential yoga), National Dance Institute, Peridance, Laguardia High School for the Performing Arts, Princeton Ballet School, Hamilton Ballet, Rollins and Valencia Colleges’, Long Island University, Notes in Motion Education outreach in public schools in New York City,
Ridgefield Conservatory of Dance, Exploratory Dance a workshop created for non- professionals to explore their own unique movement vocabulary. The workshop encouraged exploration of intuitive, guided expression through movement resulting in the creation of an original work of dance, and New York City DOE Arts Citywide Dance Professional Learning Workshop
* "Cage" 2019
* "Within And In Between" Dohm Alley Princeton 2018
* “Because I am” Nimbus Dance Works “Offline” Choreographic Residency 2016
* “Because I am” Westbeth Studio Theatre NYC 2016
* “Ou-est Anne-Claire” Westbeth Studio Theatre NYC 2014
* Choreographed her own version of Stravinsky's L'Histoire Du Soldat at the Carl Fields Center at Princeton University with a live orchestra 2015
* “Troika: A work in constant process” Whitman Theatre Brooklyn College 2014
*”Rain Dance” Site specific dance about water 2012
* “Kaleidoscope: Imaginary Landscapes” Site specific dance & film installation Tea Lounge Park Slope 2011.
* “Crossroads: A Healing Journey around the Sacred Wheel” 92nd Street Y Sundays at Three 2008.
* Many other older works since 1995